Property for Sale
Inverclyde 2 Glenview, Carmichael Place, Lochwinnoch Road, Kilmacolm. PA13 4DT
Inverclyde 54 Whitelea Road, Kilmacolm PA13 4HH
Inverclyde 6 Whitelea Crescent, Kilmacolm PA13 4HH
Inverclyde 6 Woodrow Court, Port Glasgow Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4QA
Property to Let
Renfrewshire 7 Plaintrees Court, Paisley, PA2 6JL
Inverclyde Flat G/R , 1 Glenburn Place, Glenburn Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4DB
Renfrewshire 3c Calderhaugh Mill, Lochwinnoch, PA12 4AJ
Inverclyde Flat T/L, 1 Rachel Place Kilmacolm PA13 4ES
What we leave behind: inheritance planning 22/03/2016
We all worry about what we’ll leave for our loved ones when we’re gone – from good memories and mementoes to savings and property. One thing you don’t want to leave behind is a potential 40% inheritance tax bill; but don’t fret - taking a few simple steps could reduce or even eliminate this potential burden on your family.
Welcome to Kingsley Wood & Co
Since opening in Kilmacolm in 1993, we have aimed to provide reasonably priced first class personal professional and competitive legal services to individual clients and businesses. In 2005 we opened our offices in Bridge of Weir and now offer a full range of legal and property services throughout West Central Scotland and beyond with particular focus on the villages of West Renfrewshire and Inverclyde.
Our business grew from initial commercial advice to small businesses and commercial and corporate work to assisting clients with house purchase and sales, wills, executries and powers of attorney and now, through our Property Division, to providing Estate Agency and Residential Letting services.
We have offices in Kilmacolm and Bridge of Weir and offer a comprehensive but personal service to our clients - see below for the services we offer.
Our range of Legal expertise includes...
- Property Services: Residential properties : Buying - Selling - Letting - Discharge - Re-mortgaging - Estate Agency - Letting
- Private Client & Family Law: Wills & Executries - Power of Attorney - Guardianship Applications - Trusts
- Matrimonial: Separation - Divorce - Cohabitation Claims
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution : Employment Law - Personal Injury - Property Disputes
- Business Services : Commercial Property - Company Law- Employment Law - Litigation & Dispute Resolution