We are looking for an enthusiastic, admin assistant / receptionist to join our dynamic team.
You will provide administrative support across the office. As receptionist, within a busy environment, you will be the first point of contact for clients, handling the flow of people through the business. You will ensure that all admin / receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered in a professional way and a timely manner.
- Performing clerical / administration duties such as data entry & creating job files
- Basic diary management & audio typing
- Archiving and scanning files
- Attending to visitors & clients by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when required
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Contributing to the team to deliver excellent service levels
- Providing ad hoc duties as required
- Proven work experience in similar roles
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- The ability to sympathise and manage difficult calls or enquiries
- To demonstrate clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- A team player
- Good communication skills
Salary will depend on your experience and skills.
Office based- Monday to Friday, 09.00 am– 5.00 pm.
If you would like to work within a lively / fast moving environment at Kingsley Wood & Co please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org